
My swap partner put together an awesome package for me. Lovely Noro Silk Garden Chunky yarn, a wonderful book that I’ve had my eye on for a long time (I don’t know how my swap partner knew to get the perfect book), some beautiful glass bead stitch markers, and the most useful paper products: a shopping list pad (I can never have too many of those) and some funny sticky-notes that have a little cartoon on them. Thank you so much to my wonderful, thoughtful swap partner!
Now back to more swap business.
In this post I am also going to answer the third of our bi-weekly blog questions for the swap.
What is your favorite way to keep warm when it’s snowing outside? (And if you live in a warm weather climate, what would you do to stay warm and cozy while it’s snowing?)
Well, first of all, when it's snowing outside, the air pressure is usually low. Something that happens to me very often when the pressure drops is that I get overwhelmingly tired, to the point where I would sleep where I'm standing if I could. But usually I have just enough energy to crawl into bed under several layers of covers and fall right to sleep. So that's my favourite way to keep warm when it snows: crawling under the duvet and taking a nice long nap. The (hibernation) force is strong in this one.
1 comment:
Lovely package! Looks like a great book.
Post a Comment