Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Favourite Colours Swap



There is a new swap accepting sign-ups at The Swap Stop on Ravelry. If you are a knitter/crocheter/spinner and would like to join, check us out! Spots are going quickly.

Favourite Colours Swap Q&A

Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been at your craft?

I am a knitter. I've been doing it for just over three years. I plan to start crocheting very soon. (But I've been saying that for a while now.)

Do you spin? What type of spinning do you do?

I have a couple of spindles, and I even took a class, but I don't really
spin.

Are there any other crafts that you participate in?

Not on a regular basis.

What are your favourite yarns/fibers?

I love self-striping yarns. I am a BIG fan of almost anything Noro and I also like to try Noro knock-offs.

Are there any yarns/fibers that you don’t like?

I can't do alpaca. I don't know how something so lovely and soft can itch so much! Also, I tend to favour thicker yarns, since I don't knit a lot of socks or lace.

What is your favourite colour?

Purple and green. (For yarn I favour deep purples and light, springy greens, but jewel tones are also wonderful.)

Are there any colours you don’t like?

Yellow, white, pastels, muddy colours.

Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift?

Yes, I have both.

Do you have a blog?

You're reading it.

Do you collect anything?

Yarn. Natural soaps.

Do you like sweets? What are your favourites?

Jelly Bellies! But also Gummi Bears -- or gummi anything, really (fruit flavours). Kettle-cooked popcorn for that salty-sweet taste. Unsalted cashews. Trying to avoid chocolate.

What is your living situation like? Any pets? Children?

I live in the suburbs with my husband, a teenage son, and a cat named Cali who is a spoiled princess.

Are you allergic to anything?

Alpaca makes me itch and smoke makes me sneeze.

Is there anything else that you want your pal to know?

Jelly Belly Sours come in green packaging and Jelly Belly Tropical Mix comes in purple packaging. I'm just sayin'.

No comments: