Friday, September 26, 2008

FFE Swap Question #3

What meals or foods mean ‘Fall’ to you?

Well, I have for the past two questions tried to have an answer that connects with knitting somehow. This question is a bit harder to do that with, but I think I can work it in.

I love a good Fall Fair, and we have a big one in the area that we go to every year. In addition to the rides, and the animal displays, and the demolition derby (!!!), the thing I love about the Fall Fair is food. Apple blossoms. Oktoberfest sausage. Poutine. Fudge.

This year is the first year I will attend the Fall Fair as a knitter. So finally I will appreciate the projects that people have entered to be judged at the fair.

Oh, and here is an artsy photo I took of an angora sheep* at the fair last year.

Sheep


* Oops, as I learned at this year's fair, it's actually a GOAT. This is the animal that mohair comes from.

No comments: