These questions are designed to get people blogging, since blogging is a requirement of the Swap. I've never had a problem blogging though. I am a blogger by nature. The only sad thing is that more people don't read my knitting blog. Please, lurkers, take the time to comment!
This week's question is "What is your favorite thing about Autumn?"
I'd have to say -- since this is a knitting blog -- that my favourite thing about Autumn is that knitting starts up again in earnest.
I can join the Knitting Guild and go to meetings. (I've never been. The first meeting for 2008/2009 is on September 9. I have a tentative arrangement to go with Lyz.)
Our Starbucks Friday Morning Knit & Chat is getting back on track since people no longer have summer vacation commitments that conflict with attending.
I can knit hats and scarves and think about knitting my first pair of mittens. (I'm not sure if I'm up for knitting a sweater yet. Maybe by mid-winter.)
1 comment:
Oooh, I just got called a lurker :)
And I agree, I love the thick wooly knits of winter. Also, it's a great time to work on blankets.
Post a Comment