This week's question is: "What ‘cold weather’ project are you looking forward to making the most this autumn?"
Well, it seems like I am really doing a lot of hats right now. But I have signed up for a class on knitting two-needle mittens, so I am really looking forward to adding mittens to my cold-weather repertoire of hats and scarves.
I am also in the midst of collecting enough colours of the right yarn for a Modern Quilt Wrap. As I described in earlier posts, I found some great vintage mohair/acrylic at a thrift store, which gave me half my colours for $4.00 (not per ball -- $4.00 in total!). But finding other colours in a compatible yarn has been a challenge. In fact, just finding a compatible yarn has been a challenge. But I found some at the Knitter's Fair.
So anyway, two-needle mittens and a Modern Quilt Wrap. That's my answer to this week's question.
No comments:
Post a Comment