Monday, June 8, 2009

What Would You Do?

Uh oh. I think I'm in trouble.

When I found out my physio wasn't till 1:30 (instead of the 11:30 I thought), I did what any sane, red-blooded knitter would do.

I went to Knit & Chat.

Now my mind is energized from hearing the trials and triumphs of people's lives (that have everything to do with completed projects -- like the February Lady Sweater that Lise has been working on, and TraumaQueen's cute little tunic top -- and nothing to do with the side effects of surgery).

But my body is exhausted.

And I still have to do physio.

Ah well, it was definitely worth it.


3:00 PM UPDATE

Heh, can't keep a knitter down. I aced my physio. They took my walker away.

"What are you using a walker for when you can walk with a cane? You should be a case study, my dear. Your doctor is going to be very pleased with you."

I can balance, stork-style, on my bad leg for at least 30 seconds (stopped counting at that point, but I could have gone longer).

Yup, I'd say it was worth having the surgery.

1 comment:

Lyz said...

I knew you would blog today!! LOL!
It was good to see you out and about again today. Can't keep a knitter down for too long, that's for sure :) It's so good to see you are having a good and quick recovery.
As usual, Big HUGGS to ya.