Okay, so I got my Ravelry invitation yesterday and I've been playing around on it.
This is me on Ravelry.
All the peripheral stuff seems to be working. I've been able to catalog my stash, add my big collection of books (all 3 of them! well, 2 books and a calendar, actually), and join a couple of groups. Obviously a group dedicated to my local area is a good choice, but I also found a group of Philosophical Knitters!
That's the good news. The bad news is that I am unable to edit my profile, so I am stuck with what I first entered.* Which is fine, except that my link to Flickr is currently not working and therefore I am unable to add any photos.
That sucks.
But other than that, I love Ravelry!
* This is now fixed. In fact, shortly after I wrote this post I checked Ravelry again and everything was working well.
2 comments:
How is the bag coming? I am having major issues getting mine sorted out....I'm just playing with wool I have here first as the more times it is taken apart the worse it gets. Once I get it sorted, I'll head to the wool shop again.
I am about to blog the bag again. I really like how the panel turned out on the smaller needles. It developed a nice, almost argyle (loose diamond) pattern.
But now I read in my new book on felting that I *should* be using larger needles after all.
Oh well. I do not have huge expectations for this bag. I hope I am pleasantly surprised...
Post a Comment