Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hats

Finished the hats. Now to deliver them to my mom and dad.

This is mom's hat, even though I am modelling it (with a really weird-looking expression on my face -- which translates to, "I really hope I am focussing on the hat this time and not my chest or the edge of the mirror").

What the...?

And yes, it was to replace my favourite hat, but I decided well before I finished it that it was ultimately destined for my mom. Now, if it should turn out that she doesn't like it, or it doesn't fit her, well, I won't be sad.

And here is my dad's hat, after soaking and blocking it.

Dad's Hat Finally Finished

3 comments:

cmeknit said...

gorgeous! love the colourwork in your dad's hat! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Both of those hats look fantastic! I love the beads you chose.

Anonymous said...

Great job!