Sunday, April 12, 2009

So Yeah, The Shawl

I know, I know. It's all about the shawl. I still haven't put together a small travelling project yet. (It's the beads. They need to be strung. Gah!)

So the shawl is all I've got.

Well, except for the lunatic-like ramblings of Friday Night and Saturday Morning...

Okay, so, the shawl.

Without further ado, here it is.

Right here.

Tada!

More Squares for the Shawl

And now, a close up of a mistake.


Each mitred square is supposed to have five colours. I've done a few with six, just for variety. However, four is not variety. Four is a mistake. So I need to unravel the top of that big purple part on the left and add another colour. I'm thinking gold.

Here is a close up of my two previous squares. These ones worked out well, I think.


I have a goal to finish this shawl before I go for my surgery. Then I can take it to the hospital with me.

No comments: