Yes, I went shopping. And now...

I am ready for tramping through the mud and crap and wet grass of Rhinebeck in October.
"These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do..."

There's just one thing. They are Cougar boots.

I can think of a few good puns. How about you?
2 comments:
ok,so where'd ya get those?
Shoe store down the street from our Knit & Chat, right beside the Travelodge. I think it's called Factory Shoe.
They also had some pretty rain boots that were ankle height, which I would have bought if the red ones didn't fit. Luckily, I can just manage to get the Cougar boots around my calf comfortably if I don't do up the snaps.
Town Shoes and Mark's Work Warehouse also had some good rain boots, but they were all a bit tall for me (hit too high on the calf, so they didn't fit around). The selection at Mark's wasn't great though. The other stores were better.
The Cougar boots also came in yellow, and white.
Post a Comment