Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to Me

So the shawl is finished now and I've actually worn it to dinner one night this week.

Shawl Finally Finished

That mirror in the photo is not in my house. It's in a hotel room where we are staying for the holidays.

On the way here I visited the most wonderful yarn shop in Macon, Georgia, called Creative Yarns. It was a large store, packed full of yarn, kits, two ball-winding stations, an area devoted to spinning and felting, the largest selection of different kinds of needles I've ever seen, and did I mention all the yarn?

I bought some yarn.

Some Malabrigo, something called "Lumpy Bumpy" (two skeins), and some other nice smooshy stuff.

Merry Christmas to me.

Oh, and everyone else out there, I hope you have a Merry (yarn-filled) Christmas too.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Your shawl looks great! Happy New Year!