Well, thanks to my friends at the newly formed Knit & Chat group held Friday mornings at Starbucks, my Stolen Moments wrap is looking much better than it was. I mean, not that it looks like it's supposed to. I've already messed it up too much for that. But I'm not too worried about the pattern looking perfect at this point. As long as it's a drapey thing with somewhat consistent holes throughout, I'm happy.
Yes, in spite of Lynn (a very experienced knitter) tinking nearly two inches -- it needed to be done! -- I reknit that two inches much better than before, and added three more inches.* What's more, with help I changed my mid-row knot (bad, bad, BAD!) into a proper join at one end, without chewing up more yarn than necessary.
* I should mention that I got lots of help from Lyz, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment