Monday, October 3, 2011

I <3 Noro

I only knit quickly and avidly when I knit with Noro.

Oh, I can do other projects, and I eventually finish about half of them, but when it's Noro I'm knitting, the stitches fly through my fingers and I can't wait to create them.

Here is that Noro shawl I started a couple of days ago.


If it were knit with something other than Noro, it would still look like this.



* For those who might not know, the smiley symbol "<3" is meant to represent a sideways heart. In turn, the heart as a symbol is meant to represent the word "love". That's a whole lot of meta-symbols to represent a concept that is already abstract enough to defy description. (Oh, and if you think that is a difficult concept to wrap your mind around, try writing all those symbols in HTML.)

2 comments:

Ginnie Hart said...

Aha! So THAT'S what that <3 is. I love it, Karen. :)

Anonymous said...

:-)
I less than 3 this post, Karen.