Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cashmere Island

Went on a field trip yesterday to introduce a friend to a great Japanese restaurant in Milton. While we were there, we stopped by Main Street Yarns and I bought some Noro Cashmere Island in shades of purple and green.

Noro Cashmere Island

We also stopped in Indigo books where I picked up another paperback mystery, a contemporary police procedural set in Ireland near the border with Northern Ireland. Or maybe it's set in Northern Ireland near the border with Ireland. I'm not sure.

Then we took a somewhat scenic route to Burlington's lakefront shopping area and checked out a camping store to see if they had some cute shoes by The North Face in our size. Unfortunately, they only had a limited selection of sizes, and neither of us lucked out. I did, however, try on a pair of Emilee and ended up buying them.

All in all, it was an enjoyable way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What beautiful yarn! I can't wait to see what you knit with it!

Have a great Easter!