Monday, March 23, 2009

Short and Sweet

I was busy over the weekend and today at our semi-regular, not-sure-what's-going-on, Monday Starbucks (which one?) Knit & Chat.

The Modular Shawl, based on the Modern Quilt Wrap, proceeds apace.

Over the weekend the family and I had our own NCIS Marathon, burning through the Season 2 box set in record time. I got a lot of knitting done (for me) while I was parked in front of the TV enjoying the antics of Gibbs and the team.


Tonight, though, I have to sew ends.

And so ends this post.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

mmmmm, NCIS... mmmmm, Mark Harmon... mmmmm...

skein genius said...

Thats really pretty. I'm loving the colors, but Gah! it looks like a ton of ends to sew. Break a leg :)

Philosophical Karen said...

Yeah. Knit a little. Sew a little. Knit a lot. Sew a lot. That's basically how it's going.