Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Moving on Now...

I finished the Ruby Picasso scarf. I'm so good (as in well-behaved, not skilled). I just wore it the way it was, even though technically I should thread the fringe to the edges. Right now, the way I knitted it, most of the fringe pieces are about three stitches in. It has to do with the way I change colours when I knit.

Anyway...

I have started my next project, which is a pocket purse using Lopi wool. It is, of course, destined for felting. I have gone back to knitting straight panels, instead of doing it with circular needles, and my hands are thanking me for this choice. Plus I need the practice with purling, otherwise I will forget.

Lopi Bag

I do love the colour of that 'Fairy Green' Lopi. I hope it's still on sale at Lens Mill. I would love to get more, even though it is very scratchy, hairy wool. I am not making garments for wearing after all.

No comments: