Simple knitting is happy knitting.
Seventeen Evergreen - Polarity Song from Lucky Number Music on Vimeo.
What does it mean? Love it even though I can't tell!
I honestly don't know what it means. It never even occurred to me to try to analyze it, so I can't even guess.
Where do they come up with these ideas???? Can you imagine how long it must have taken to knit all those props! HAHAHA. It needs no understanding whatsoever...just appreciation. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What does it mean? Love it even though I can't tell!
I honestly don't know what it means. It never even occurred to me to try to analyze it, so I can't even guess.
Where do they come up with these ideas???? Can you imagine how long it must have taken to knit all those props! HAHAHA. It needs no understanding whatsoever...just appreciation. :)
Post a Comment