Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Pimp My Queue" Swap Loot

Well, today I received my package for the "Pimp My Queue" swap.

No guy in a fur coat, but still. Nothing to complain about at all. (Not that I would anyway, but there truly wasn't.)

"Pimp My Queue" Swap Package

I got a Baby Surprise Jacket pattern, with two skeins of Claudia’s Handpainted yarn and a KnitPicks Harmony wooden needle. And, over and above that I received the pattern for a Babette blanket, and two skeins of Koigu to make a start with. (I guess it's time to work on improving my crochet skills.)

Then, as if that weren’t enough, I got some lovely treats: grapefruit-scented handmade soap, Jelly Bellies, and Sweet Coconut Thai Chai tea (which is a decaf chai that I have never tried before).

I just don't know how to express enough appreciation for this wonderful package.

Thank you, Heather.

No comments: