Now, Len's Mill Store is not a local yarn store carrying a whole bunch of everything you ever wanted. But it's not exactly one of those huge chains that only carries selected national brands, either. There are a few gems there. Len's Mill is where I get my Lopi. I can also get Twilley's Freedom Wool and Freedom Spirit. I picked up some nice Lily Chin yarn when they had it on sale, and they carry Butterfly Cotton, which I would like to try someday. Hmm, maybe that's what I'm going to spend some of my gift certificate on.

I have finished one of the potholders. Why not the other one, you may ask. Well, they are two different colours, so I have to set the machine up again with different thread. It's not a big deal, but it's enough of a deal for me to not get it done.
And speaking of deals, we just bought a new car since the lease on the Mazda wagon is up. We are getting a Nissan Versa Hatchback. Very fuel-efficient, and the terms were favourable. Plus, with Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) it's such a nice smooth ride that it's a pleasure to drive. Don't ask me what colour, though. It depends on what the dealership can find for us.
I'm really hoping for Sapphire Blue or Matador Red. I've been driving a grey car for four years, and I'd like a bit of colour this time around.
No comments:
Post a Comment