Monday, May 28, 2012

A Twist on a New Project

So here it is. My new project. Ten Stitch Twist. I think it's going to be both fun to knit, and a better result than the Wingspan. (In the photo, you can see the yarn that I recovered from frogging Wingspan.) Ten Stitch Twist is meant as a blanket but it looks like it could work as a rug. In any case, the finished object will not be something that looks any worse for a little touch of the rustic.

Ten Stitch Twist

I have sort of been neglecting Bermuda while I got this thing off the ground, but I did get most of the way through a ball of Aya, so I have made some progress.

Bermuda Shawl

I must acquire some more Aya in the #4 colourway in order to finish Bermuda. On Wednesday I have plans to visit a store that carries what I need. This is the LYS where the owner shares a love of Noro, so we will see if I can be strong and stick only to Aya, or if I end up coming home with more goodies for the stash basket.

No comments: